Offering both Beginner or Intermediate Level Mat Classes
Adelaide Hills Pilates offers ‘Face to Face’ classes at the Baptist Church in a spacious safe environment.
‘Face to Face’ Class Numbers are a maximun of 10 for ‘Social Distancing’ regulations. Bookings Online Essential or Contact Leanne 0405 084 664.
Smaller group classes also enable more individual tuition for improved and safe practice.
All Participants are required to bring their own mat and if you have a Theraband – a useful prop during class practice.
All Classes Bring a towel for a prop and/or a blanket for our last 5 minutes of Relaxation/Meditation.
Beginners Stretch Class
- A great place to start if you have never done Pilates before. Learn the fundamentals of Breathing and Core Activation.
- Stretching for fascial release, easing tension and tightness, gaining mobility and improving movement patterns.
- Beginners Stretch Tuesday 7.15pm / 1 hour
- Beginners Stretch Thursday 7.15pm / 1 hour
- Beginners Stretch Friday 8.00am / 1 hour
- Casual Class $18.00
- 5 Class Pass $80.00 Valid 3 months
- 10 Class Pass $140.00 Valid 3 months
- 20 Class Pass $240.00 Valid 6 months
Class Outline and EQUIPMENT PRICE LIST:
- The next level following Beginners to offer an increase in both challenge, strength and co-ordination.
- A variety of classes are offered using either Foam Roller, Magic Circle, Chiball, Ankle Weights or Hand Weights.
- Equipment Price List –
- Foam Roller – $50.00 each
- Magic Circle – $35.00 each
- Chiball – $15.00 each
- Theraband – $15.00 each
- Various Ankle and Hand Weights – POA
- Intermediate: Monday 9.15am / 1 hr
- Intermediate: Thursday 9.15am / 1hr
- Intermediate: Tuesday 6pm / 1 hr
- Privates for Individuals or Duo
- Private Equipment Class – $70.00 / 1 hr